Monday, October 21, 2013

He is my father, my friend and the person I want to tell all to

One of the biggest blessings of my year has been the improvement of my relationship with my Father in Heaven. I feel like He is there and cares about what I am saying when I pray to Him. I never feel judged for what I am feeling or what I am doing because I feel that He knows my heart and sees me for exactly who I am. It has been such a blessing to be able to tell Him how I am and how I am feeling about hard situations and just about what is happening day to day. I made out with Jared last night and I have been freaking out about it since for a few reasons, but I feel so much peace just knowing that He knows what I am feeling and that it is okay. I am very grateful for this.

2 comments:

  1. DETAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will email them to you but the kid hasn't made any effort contacting me at all this whole week. I will give him one more and then I am afraid he is going to get the email of death. It won't be that bad, but it will be honest.

    ReplyDelete