Friday, October 11, 2013

Good Night!

A lot of the time I write on here it is when I am trying to unload something or trying to get through a hard moment. Today is just about how awesome last night turned out!

As Paige perfectly said it, we are throwing the rule book out on Jared because he doesn't seem to follow one when it comes to dating. He called me last night and asked me out for this weekend...!!! I had just had two fillings taken care of at the dentist and sounded ridiculous when I tried to speak but we laughed about it. We talked for 20 minutes and I laughed a lot and had a lot of fun. I found out that he did text me back on Tuesday and until I sent him that email on Wednesday morning he just thought I was in the Temple a long time. But he did text me back. :-) That would have been a great thing to write me back in the email on Wednesday but hey, he asked me out so I am good. But then I was excited again. :-)

Then last night was institute and Mike runs it. He is just delish. :) We flirted...like some good flirting and then I left with him wanting more(or I assume by his reaction). He has women always commenting on his stuff on Facebook and women around him and that makes me a little nervous but I really feel like there is interest there on his side and hopefully, eventually he will ask me out. He is definitely kiss worthy. :)

It was a good night and I wasn't expecting such a great night. I am very grateful for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment