Thursday, June 27, 2013

Uh oh

I have been just trying to live in the moment and it has been good. I have had a few hard days but they have had great things in them as well. My issue with Matt turned into a lame bigger deal. I hope we can work it out because I appreciate him in my life as my friend.

Next, today, I really like Craig. It isn't every day that I am really interested but Sunday, Monday before the gym and today are days that I am feeling it. This terrifies me a bit. And really a few weeks ago when I was still trying to figure out how attracted I am to him I prayed that Heavenly would have to help me with that if he wanted it to happen. Well, let's just say, I have no issues with my attraction to him. It is safe to say I could jump his bones. :) That has been a constant for over a week now. But this all scares me. I can't control what Craig is going to do. It is his choice to make. More importantly, I am at the point where I really want something to happen between us. But I have to have hope and faith in Heavenly Father's plan first and always. This is the most important thing. That is what I am working on today and probably every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment