Friday, June 21, 2013

Thoughts

Last night as I sat through a Temple session, I had some things come together for me. It is possible that Craig coming back in my heart and life right now with this timing was perfect. I got to the point where I liked him enough to not be tempted or wanting to kiss Matt while we were in Houston because I saw enough potential there with Craig. Matt started dating a BEAUTIFUL girl the week before we left. Are these both coincidences? I don't think so. I think it is how it is supposed to be. So it may be that Craig was just that person to keep me from not falling hard for Matt, or he could be more. Time will tell. I did see Craig last night after my session was over walking out of the Temple and my heart was happy to see him. He missed game 7 of the NBA Finals to be in the Temple. That is attractive. He recorded it, but still chose to come to the Temple instead. Very attractive. He may be coming to boot camp tomorrow...this could be a make it or break it for me so we'll see what happens. That isn't even taking into account him and his feelings. Good stories to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment