Thursday, April 18, 2013

Boot Camp

I tell you what, I love boot camp. I have said it before but I just have to tell you that it helps on the worst days. Monday and Tuesday this week were rough, really rough and so rough that I sent my counselor a text(I never do this) telling her everything I was doing and what else I could do to help me feel better. She couldn't think of anything else but said she would think about it and then offered for me to come in earlier. I said I could make it until Monday. So really, by Tuesday night I was still feeling in the dumps and doing all I could to pull myself out. I knew boot camp would help, but I was kind of doubting how much it really could help. I remember that last summer it was one of the only times that I didn't feel pain inside was when I was doing boot camp. It was because the workout was so intense and hard that I literally couldn't think about anything else. This time I had a few friends there and it was a really hard class. When I left, I felt so much lighter in my heart than I had for the past few days. That is a huge blessing to me and one that I am very grateful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment