Monday, September 9, 2013

No More Please

I went to counseling today and felt so much better after. I explained all that has been happening the last 3 weeks and how I felt. Instead of making me feel bad about what I was feeling, she agreed with the feelings. She agreed with my assessments of things that were handled well and things that were not. She didn't agree because she was trying to get me to like her, she genuinely agreed. The hard part is that I got home, talked with my roommate about an issue we had and felt wrong again for feeling what I had. I felt like I am weird and wrong for feeling what I did. She also told me other things that I am not great at. She didn't mean to hurt my feelings but of course with my personality, all I heard were those things that are disgusting about me, or so they feel. I am trying to put a happy face on each day and do my best in each day. I am really trying to love myself more each day. But I just feel like I am failing. Failing at being healthy, normal, desirable, kind, loving, not being jealous, patient and so much more. I have no more to give today. I have nothing left. I will try again tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE YOU!!!!!
    Whenever I lose those battles with self-love or food or whatever, I always know each morning is a fresh start - I love that:-)

    ReplyDelete