Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Listening

So you may or may not know this, but I am a pretty darn determined girl. When I set my mind to something, most every time I achieve what I have set out to do(except for relationships...apparently you can't treat them like a goal...?). Well let me tell you that I have seriously tried to book a vacation to either Miami, Rome, Japan, Hawaii and DC in the last few months, especially the last month and each time it falls through. Now booking a trip is not brain surgery(or maybe it really is for me) but something always falls apart. So here I am, feeling the need to go somewhere amazing, and quick. It isn't even just a want, it seriously is a need at this point.

But why does it seem so hard? That is the question I have been asking myself the last few weeks. I don't believe in coincidences at all. I think that things have a purpose and reason and those come from Heavenly Father. He gives us our agency to make choices, but He also gives us aids while walking our path of life. It really isn't so difficult to book a trip. I have money in savings that I could simply book it with. I also have found great deals so I won't have a heart attack taking money from savings. I have contacted friends and they are in and then something happens or they are already booked or they can't go until later this year. So Monday I decided to start listening to the things that were being presented to me of it not working out. I decided to take at least one full week off of really looking and trying to go forward. I think it comes down to listening to Heavenly Father and being patient for the timing of things to take place. It will work out, I guess it just isn't supposed to yet. I can trust in that and keep moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment