Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Want

It's been a long time since I have wanted something as much as I want it right now. In fact, I would say that it has been almost 2 years. But as I find myself praying for it, I also remember that last time I prayed for something this much and didn't get it, it was one of the hardest things for me to overcome. I was upset with Heavenly Father. I was heartbroken. I don't want to repeat that. I hope I won't and don't think I will, but I can't predict the future. I just have this feeling that even though I want this so much, it doesn't seem like it is going to happen. That hurts pretty deep. It's a loss. I am not upset, just sad today. Yesterday my heart wasn't heavy and I was so grateful for that. Today is a different story, it hasn't felt this heavy in years. But logically, I know that even though this may be really hard in the upcoming month, I do believe somehow it will be for my ultimate good. I never believed that until I went through everything I did with Ian. I honestly never believed I was going to feel good again. But I did and I have had deep feelings for men since. I am beyond grateful that it never worked out with Ian. So if I don't get what I want this time, it will all be okay soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment