Friday, January 3, 2014

Writing is therapeutic

Writing for me really is therapeutic. But I haven't wanted to share because I don't want to admit feelings to myself. Last week I got a taste of what it feels like to like someone and how it feels when they like me for me. I loved last weekend with him. It was great. I felt wonderful all around. But it is a week later and I am cranky. I'm cranky because chances of anything happening between him and I are extremely slim and I just feel gipped. We live in 2 separate states and the religion difference which is a big deal to me. But I can't seem to get him out of my head this week. Granted, it has only been a week and I know it will pass soon enough. But I am bugged that I am sad about it. I have been good about just letting me feel what I am until today. The good that came out of it and other dating experiences the last month has only continued to refine what I am looking for. That is the blessing. I just really enjoyed feeling how I did last weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment