Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Worth Waiting?

"Hot Teeth" is in Pharmacy school and is finishing his 2nd year. In June, he will start rotations. Right now he has 10 days and then he tests on the material. In order for him to stay in the program, he has to get a 90% or higher each test. Wow. They clearly don't mess around.

We are still going and every time I am with him or as the days go by, I realize that he is even better and I care for him more. It still scares me but I am still going forward. Why wouldn't I got forward? I will always choose no regrets. It is how I have to live.

We still have yet to have our "DTR" talk and that is okay. He texts me good morning, texts through the day and says goodnight. I can't even begin to explain how much I love this. It makes me not freak out. But right now he is going into a seriously BUSY schedule. It is demanding. And it is/should be his number one priority. He has a test, and it is bigger than the most, on Monday. That means I won't see him until Tuesday and that is if he passes. He is more business like and focused today. All of these things should make me freak out more, but I feel calm.

Tonight I dropped off some sugar and caffeine to him to get him through studying tonight. While it was good to see him, I wanted to spend all night with him. So the question is; is he worth waiting for? And I don't mean in the sense of me waiting by the phone for him to call. I am talking about being patient with his schedule and being able to realize that he has made time for me whenever he can. Tuesday is the first day between now and then that he is available. Well, the answer is yes. He is worth being patient for. And that says a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment